3.2" Single DIN TFT Monitor, Bluetooth, Multimedia Reciever, Front AUX-Input, Drop-Down Detachable Front Panel, AM/FM, USB/SD Card Slot, Wireless Remote, 80W X 4
- Chassis Mounting: Single DIN
- Detachable Front Panel
- Screen Size: 3.2" Widescreen
- Flipdown Front Panel
- Monitor Display Format: Digital TFT Display
- Resolution: 960 x 240 Pixels
- Brightness: 600
- TV System Compatible: NTSC, PAL
- On Screen Display Menu
- PLL Synthesized AM/FM Tuner
- AM Stations: 12
- FM Stations: 18
- 30 Stations Preset
- Switchable Radio Regions: USA, EUROPE
- Disk Player Mechanism: DVD
- Disc Player Compatible: DVD, VCD, SVCD, MP4, MP3, CD, CDR, CDRW, WMA
- Built-In Bluetooth
- USB Input: FULL SIZE Front panel
- SD/MMC Memory Card Port Input: Front panel
- A/V Input: Front panel
- Rear View Camera RCA Input
- Video RCA Output: 1
- Audio RCA Output: 2
- Subwoofer RCA Output: 1
- Illumination Controls
- Preset Equalizer Selection Switch
- Separate Bass and Treble Adjustment Control
- Balance and Fader Adjustment Control
- Stereo/Mono Selection Switch
- Local Distance Switch
- Digital Clock Display
- Last Position Memory
- AMS (Auto Memory Search)
- ESP (Anti Skip Mechanism)
- 1-bit D/a Convertor
- 8x Oversampling
- Remote Control
- Speaker Outputs Channels: 4
- Total Output Power: 320 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 6.5"
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 2.32" x 7.4" x 7.48"
- A/V Input: Yes
Q: When playing a DVD I could hear the movie but the screen displays warning "please stop watch video". How do I get the picture to show on the screen?
A: The parking brake wire on the back of the unit is not connected to the vehicle's parking brake wire.
Q: Why does my unit display "no disc or disc error"?
A: Please check your discs to make sure the surface is clean and not scratch. If discs are in a good condition then the deck mechanism is defective. The unit would need to be sent in to our service department to be repaired.
Q: Why is my SD slot or USB port is not working?
A: Make sure the SD card and USB Flash drive does not exceed 4 Gigabytes. The SD card will only work with a standard SD non HC card. If you are trying to connect an external mass storage through the USB port it will not work with the unit.
Q: Why is my Ipod is not working through the USB port?
A: This unit is not capable of playing Ipod through the USB port. You must use the front AUX or A/V input to play the music from your Ipod to the head unit.
Q: When using the front AUX or A/V input with an Ipod I only hear music from one side of the car. How do I fix this problem?
A: The front A/V input cable that was included in the box must be used with this unit. The cable on one end has a 3.5 mm headphone plug and on the opposite end has 3 female RCA